Here at Total Access Solutions we take working at height very seriously, not only for our team of workers but also for other tradesmen who need to perform their day to day duties on rooftops. We have been at the forefront for many years now with cutting edge design height safety solutions.
We partner with leading industry suppliers to ensure we deliver superior and compliant anchoring, height safety and fall arrest systems that ultimately meet our clients desired outcomes. Our team can come to your business or building facility which you manage and have an initial consultation followed by a custom designed safety system tailored to your building’s individual needs. Every building which has any height safety systems is required by law to have them tested on a yearly basis. Height safety is a broad term and covers the following services we provide including;
- Rooftop fall arrest or fall restraint anchor point recertification. We supply concrete, steel or timber purlin, or surface valium mounted anchors.
- Rooftop fall arrest or fall restraint anchor point supply, installation and certification
- Rooftop horizontal lifeline recertification, supply and installation. Temporary or permanent systems.
- Supply and installation of aluminium walkways, with or without handrails around plant rooms, air conditioning units on roofs and steps over cables or ductwork.
- Supply and installation of vertical aluminium ladders with lad safe systems to connect harnesses to.
- Ladder brackets
- Sale or hire of a wide range of harnesses including roof workers kits.
- Audits and consultation services for brand new and existing buildings.
- We also provide anchor tags and data plates so all systems are visually compliant for the end user.
- Level 3 Rope Access Technicians to supervise teams of workers on roofs
Our systems are designed and installed to meet Australian standards for height safety and fall protection. We are a certified installer for Capital Safety Group.
If you require a height safety solution then give us a call. We can visit your site and give you a no-obligation quote.
Call: 0410 047 008
Matt brings over 12 years’ experience in construction to the company. Loyal and hardworking, Matt has been with Total Access for over 5 years. In this time, he has shown his abilities from starting as a Level 1 rope tech through to a rope access estimator/ project manager. Matt shows his full potential when faced with access challenges by his unsure clients. “We pride ourselves in coming up with a solution and spending the time with our clients, when our competitors wont.” Matt began his working career in 2006 as an apprentice plumber. He finished his trade in 2010 and began working for himself as a sub- contractor. When a rain day arose, he contacted Stuart from TAS and lined up a day of labouring work. After a day’s work, an idea turned into a reality and Matt completed his Level 1 rope access course. Matt was quite fresh to the rope access industry and it showed! But after some hard work and dedication he got in the swing of things and progressed quickly. “After coming from the plumbing industry, I wasn’t familiar with rope access nor the jobs that we would get asked to do. We have done all sorts of work from painting, rendering, concreting, lighting, rigging, signage, gas inspections etc. It’s the diversity that keeps me interested and finding a solution for our clients”. Over the years, Matt has worked his way into an estimating role and now spends most of his time quoting jobs. Occasionally he gets out on the ropes to dust off the cobwebs, but with the rope division pumping its hard to find the time.