Here at Total Access Solutions we take working at height very seriously, not only for our team of workers but also for other tradesmen who need to perform their day to day duties on rooftops. We have been at the forefront for many years now with cutting edge design height safety solutions.
We partner with leading industry suppliers to ensure we deliver superior and compliant anchoring, height safety and fall arrest systems that ultimately meet our clients desired outcomes.
Our team can come to your business or building facility which you manage and have an initial consultation followed by a custom designed safety system tailored to your building’s individual needs.
Every building which has any height safety systems is required by law to have them tested on a yearly basis.
Height safety is a broad term and covers the following services we provide including;
- Rooftop fall arrest or fall restraint anchor point recertification. We supply concrete, steel or timber purlin, or surface valium mounted anchors.
- Rooftop fall arrest or fall restraint anchor point supply, installation and certification
- Rooftop horizontal lifeline recertification, supply and installation. Temporary or permanent systems.
- Supply and installation of aluminium walkways, with or without handrails around plant rooms, air conditioning units on roofs and steps over cables or ductwork.
- Supply and installation of vertical aluminium ladders with lad safe systems to connect harnesses to.
- Ladder brackets
- Sale or hire of a wide range of harnesses including roof workers kits.
- Audits and consultation services for brand new and existing buildings.
- We also provide anchor tags and data plates so all systems are visually compliant for the end user.
- Level 3 Rope Access Technicians to supervise teams of workers on roofs
Our systems are designed and installed to meet Australian standards for height safety and fall protection. We are a certified installer for Capital Safety Group.
If you require a height safety solution then give us a call. We can visit your site and give you a no-obligation quote.